Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 12, 2008

~Tuyen Quang Beauties~ How many MORE pageants will the family attend?

I received the message below from Kris Ann (a hen) who is in VN adopting her son, Matthew. OH, you know I love a pageant! LOL

We met a nice young woman who works at the Somerset Grand today. She asked me if I was here to adopt, I said yes, she asked from where. I told her TQ. She told me all the beauty pageant winners in VN are from TQ because the girls there are generally considered the most beautiful.

Thought all you moms of daughters would like to know that. :)

Kris Ann

1 comment:

Shriver Family Blessings! said...

Judging from Halle-Grace I would think this is a true statement. All the pretty girls do come from TQ. It appears you and Jason are going to be on the pageant circuit for years to come.