Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 17, 2008

God Bless my friend!

My friend, Michaela Blanton has been through more heartache than one can imagine! From a post on our blog a few months ago, you may remember reading about Baby Tye. He was born pre-mature on May 31st. In June of this year, his daddy, Trooper Shawn Blanton was killed in the line of duty. After months of fighting (and he was a little fighter) Tye passed away. When I heard the news, I could hardly believe it...I didn't want to believe it! Why? I cannot understand why my friend...a sweet, loving, caring young woman would have to endure SO MUCH PAIN! Please keep Michaela in your prayers.

1 comment:

Shriver Family Blessings! said...

I'm still sick to my stomach over this news. These are times it's hard not to question God. Why does someone have to endure so much heartache. It does bring me peace to know Tye is finally in the hands of the Lord and Shawn. God Bless the Blanton Family during this tragic time.