Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 18, 2008

Beach Fun!

Headed out on the Golf Cart and SOOOO excited!
Nanny took me shopping...oh boy!!!

In Sophie's food! If it's in a Halloween bowl, it must be candy

Chillin with Nanny & Papa Gene at their beach house...you are not seeing things, Gene is on the computer?!?!
Cutie Pie who is ready for a nap!

This morning we woke up to rain at the beach. It is still very relaxing! We are having a lot of fun at Nanny & Papa Gene's beach house. Halle-Grace loves it here... More photos coming soon.

2 comments:

Shriver Family Blessings! said...

I see in the picture background the Jumperoo made the beach trip (LOL). Those Jumperoo's are like an American Express Card you make sure "To Never Leave Home Without It". It's a good thing Halle-Grace had her wonderful Aunt Dana to make sure her Daddy put that thing together. To think you were going to make Halle-Grace wait another day to BOUNCE (LOL)!!!! I even got Jason to put it together without the Directions and I hear that's HUGE. I told him to never read the directions just look at the box. That's why they give you pictures. My children lived in a Jumperoo, as they screamed when you would take them out (LOL). Who was I to argue? I hope you all are having a blast at the Beach. I know Wanda is just loving all the time she is spending with Halle-Grace. Love you all and see you soon!!!!

Unknown said...

So glad that you all are having a great time. Can't wait to see more pictures. I'll have to send you pictures of Miss Kaitlyn's birthday party. Hope the beach is the most relaxing trip ever!!