Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Aug 26, 2008

"Waiting for me in NC" by Halle-Grace


My cousins...Hunter, 11 & Hannah, 7. Hunter is in middle school this year and plays football for the West Lincoln Rebels. Hannah cheers for the pee-wee team and is a 2nd grader!They are SO excited about my arrival home! Hannah is going to teach me how to dance, cheer and she has even bought clothes for me with her "spending money". My aunt Suzie is VERY special. She has always included my mommy in every part of their lives. Hunter & Hannah have NEVER missed calling my mommy on her birthday or any other special occasions. They were SO excited to see my first picture and each one after has brought tears of joy to their eyes.

My mommy is going to miss them while she is in Vietnam adopting me! I can't wait to see my ENTIRE family!

Love,
Halle-Grace
(translated in English by my mommy who I will finally be united with very SOON)!

5 comments:

My Stehlar journey said...

Okay, thanks for the tears Shannon! This made me cry :-) It was so sweet!

Unknown said...

Those are the most beautiful Grandchildren I have ever seen. I am one proud Nanny.

Suzanne said...

Hunter and Hannah were excited to see their picture on Halle-Grace's blog. They always stand near me and Hannah even holds my hand somcetimes when I read the blog. She always knows I will cry and the music makes me cry even more. We are going to miss you so much, but we know your heart is Vietnam and you will not be complete again until she is in your arms. We love you very much!!

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

We will be home soon! I will miss you all so much! Suzie, I hope you know how much I love you and Hunter & Hannah. Nanny is so lucky! You said it perfect...my heart is in Vietnam! God is sending me to Halle-Grace! Praise Him for doing so! I will see you all soon...at the Charlotte Douglas International airport!

Shannon

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Oh, my Shannon!!! I can't wait to see you!!!