Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Jul 30, 2008

Typing Through Tears...of JOY & sadness







Today, Thuy sent updated photos of Halle Grace! She is 8 months old. She is sitting up and crawling (or scootin around). She is SO beautiful!!! I wanted to share these precious images. I don't know what is wrong with her hand or why it is bandaged? I pray it's a simple little boo-boo? Sad thing is, like most mommys, I can't kiss it away!

I have tears of JOY to see her face, to know that she is OK, seems happy and is the MOST precious, adorable, beautiful little girl on the earth...I am incredibly sad because I am her mom and yet I can't hold my daughter and she is 8 months old!

Please continue to pray that our Gov. will expedite all of the cases in her orphanage and we will be able to hold our daughter!

My hope is in the Lord...so please, pray that he can soften hearts where they need to be and that the Gov. officials will put the CHILDREN first!

THANK YOU THUY...you are an angel for so many of us waiting to be united with our children.

No comments: