Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Jun 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Suzie

"Have your people call my people...and let's do lunch". Halle-Grace says this to Aunt Suzie. And for those of you who know my sister, Suzanne, she has the best laugh and it is non-stop when HG is around her! Miss Magic is crazy over Aunt Suzie...it doesn't surprise me, she's the most incredible sister a girl could ever ask for...We love you Suzie we're so blessed you're in our lives!
*Sorry Miss HG ate most of your salad at your birthday dinner :)

2 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman!!

Suzanne said...

Thank you!! I love you too!!!!! Halle-Grace is so much fun to be around. And don't forget that she does nothing wrong in Hunter and Hannah's eyes! They would take up for her no matter what! I think Halle-Grace had a little salad with her ranch!!! She is precious!!!