Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 14, 2009

A sneak peak...

OK thanks to Mer, I am an official Etsy FREAK! Thanks Mer! HG's Halloween costume arrived (purchsed on etsy) and it is MORE adorable than I imagined! She loves it and didn't want to take it off. All 19.0 lbs (yes we are back below the big 2-0 mark again) was bzzzzzzzz around like a wild queen bee. Here's a sneak peak...I just couldn't wait two more weeks. She has a Halloween Party at Dance and Trunk or Treating at MMO...and I discovered yesterday (Ms. Alicia who spoils this child ROTTEN) that she loves skittles!!! So suckers and skittles are her thing when it comes to sweets!!!
My sweet BEE!
AND, I am soooooo thrilled that I have found an incredible "graphic designer" on etsy. She's great....here's a preview of HG's Birthday Party invitation...just so you know for privacy reasons, I have covered the dates, times, etc. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6079780
I assume most who read are family, friends...but just in case...I didn't want a bunch of CLOWNS, who are not professional ones, showing up for the PARTY under the BIG TOP! I mean it is a Carnival...but you get the drift. HA HA.

I have so much more to say and more exciting happenings and photos....next entry....Miranda's BABY SHOWER!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Halle-Grace - Just tooo cute.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

that reminds me i have to email you the cutest pants

Suzanne said...

Skittles are mine and Hannah's favorite too!! Nanny loves them also! We will have to buy big bags when we are all together! Halle-Grace is the most beautiful bee!!!
Love ya,
Suzanne

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

Thanks from Miss Magic!!! And yes Mer, you are NOT helping my addiction to etsy! LOL! HEY, her pillows came today...from the certificate you gave her. They are SOOOOOO adorable! I will take a photo and post soon!
And YES aunt suzie...lots of skittles. I love Hannah's text about "it runs in the family" she's awesome!

Nanny said...

Halle-Grace you bring out the beauty of Halloween. The little bee is just precious. I can't until Halloween so I can see all of you dressed up. Your Birthday Party will be here before we know it. It is so hard to believe you are going to be two. Sweet Sweet litle girl. Cutest little bee I have ever seen.