Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 6, 2009

Little Miss Social Butterfly!

Miss Magic has been staying really busy. Her social calendar stays quite booked! This past weekend she ran her 1st 5K with Jason (well she was kicked back and relaxed in the jogger stroller...all decked out in pink) it was the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in downtown Charlotte. She had a BLAST! No one sent a memo...but apparently, she was part of the welcoming committee...she welcomed everyone and reached for people as they finished the race (sweaty and all)!!!! She's so funny and so friendly! On Saturday, she went to Hunter and Hannah's ballgames. They had "homecoming" at West and she was excited to see everyone!

Hannah flying high!
#2 Hunter Turner on the carry...he is an AWESOME quarterback!

Click on the link below to see more photos from the games http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/hallegrace/WestHomecoming/
That night, she went to the Ned Devine annual Pig Pickin and she danced the night away to a live bluegrass band! The girl loves music and really likes to shake her booty! She still loves dance class with Ms. Jada and also loves her pre-school and especially Ms. Alicia! They have truly bonded!!
Tomorrow she has to wear "orange" to school. This week at school is Fire Prevention Week. She is participating in several special events to promote fire safety and on Thursday *which is their Friday since the "morning out" program is closed on Fridays*the fire department is bringing a truck for the little ones to explore followed by a practice fire drill (would LOVE to witness that)!!!
Her newest things....she LOVES clothes and shoes and with the changing of the season she is SO excited about her wardrobe! HAHA! She will say "ohh CUTE" and it is SO funny! She will walk by clothes and say "cute" (I wonder where she has heard such?!) She also points and says "I love YOU more" which melts my heart!!! She is such a sweet little girl but SO independent and VERY smart! She is so into art and coloring and LOVES stickers!!! She will stick them anywhere!!!!

AND I AM SO EXCITED...Jason and HG surprised me with a special gift...PHOTOSHOP!!! I love taking photos of Miss Magic and I have been wanting the program. Thanks J & HG!!! What a wonderful and thoughtful surprise!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a note, Granny taught her to say "I Love you more", I would point to her and say "I Love You More" and she would point back. Makes my day. "I do love you more, HG, and as much as you love me, and I love you, it is comforting to know that GOD loves us both MORE. Is that not awesome.
Thank you Lord for the blessing of Little Miss Magic, Little Miss Social Butterfly - I think someday, she is going to be such an Ambassador of Goodwill.

Granny Judy

Kris Ann said...

It's so clear that Halle-Grace is the perfect daughter for you and Jason. :) Such personality!

And Photoshop rocks! I just wish I had more time to work with it.

Is it wrong that I used it to photoshop out some people from my TQ trip? LOL.