Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 27, 2009

Happy Family Day to many TQ families we know and adore! AND......HANNAH'S A JUNIOR TOP CAT

Today marks one year for many other TQ beauties and their families. Last year at this time, we were already home from VN and having lots of visitors (who brought good food along with them....where did you all go??) HAHA! By the time Christmas rolled around, all of the TQ 44 were home nestled in their beds while visions of VICTORY danced in parents heads!!! It was a LONG, HARD road...but we MADE IT!!! Not only did we make it home with our little ones, we defeated a system that tried very hard to fail us, deceit us and keep us from our children! HATS off to all families! HG was the first of the 44 adopted on Sept. 1st (the day the MOU between VN and the US expired)...so many have asked "is that why you call her Little Miss Magic?" even though that would be most appropriate...I must say that most of you reading this are the REASON Miss Magic and all the babies came home!!! THANK YOU! You pushed, you PRAYED, you wrote letters, you made phone calls *the DOS office probably still remembers many of you by name*, you fought the fight with us and I, along with many other HAPPY FAMILIES *who are now complete* THANK YOU! So, where did "Little Miss Magic" come from? Her daddy calls her that. Search and listen to the song, "Little Miss Magic" by Jimmy Buffet.  It fits!

HANNAH'S JUNIOR TOP CAT DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am wishing Hannah & Hunter a Big GET WELL today! Hannah has H1N1 and Hunter went home from school sick earlier today! Praying they are feeling better soon. We had so much fun at the Panthers game on Sunday! Hannah was a STAR!!!! She was the most beautiful Jr. Top Cat EVER!!!! I am SO proud of her!!!

Click on this link to view more FABULOUS photos!

1 comment:

Nanny said...

God is good. Miss Magic is our little Miracle. I came to Viet Nam and saw how it is. I thank God for all the ladies that do give their babies a better life. Halle-Grace your were loved by your caregivers and you are such a pleasant loving child. So Viet Nam is a very special place for me and I would not change one minute that I had in Viet Nam. The first time I laid eyes on you, well through all my tears, it was like you had always known me. No stranger to you. My heart was so fulfilled that day I can never explain to you or Hunter and Hannah the love that the three of you have given me. My life is so blessed for having the three of you as grandchildren. Yes I will be first to admit that I do go way overboard over you three. I have so much love for you all. I could write on and on but I do thank God for being able to go to Viet Nam and have the honor to bring you to the U.S. One day your Mommie and I will tell you all about that little plane ride home. We could write a book on that trip. Your Nanny walking the streets of Viet Nam and your Mommie, carrying you walking off from me so I would learn how to SAY NO!!! That is the longest plane trip I have ever been on by myself, but what a reward we have. I Love you so much, your Nanny.