Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 30, 2009

ONE year ago today, Miss Magic became a US Citizen!


It's hard to believe it has been a year! I will NEVER forget that LONG flight from VN. Nanny and I laughed till we cried. I was so tired I was literally stupid/silly!!! HG was a dream...the best baby! We were reunited with Jason and Miss Magic met her ENTIRE LOVING FAMILY!!!

Here is Miss Magic today...spoiled rotten and LOVING life. I will type more soon...I am beat...keep up with Miss Magic for a day...you will see!!!

I'm a HAM

Stinker

GORGEOUS GIRL

PRINCESS

up to something.....

And MY storybook continues................stay tuned

3 comments:

Nanny said...

She is growing up way to fast. I saw her last Thursday and she looks like she has grown even more. She is such a great blessing for all of us. Halle-Grace I can't even think of life without you. You are soooooo LOVED by everyone.

Unknown said...

Love this little girl sooooo much. Look so forward to looking at the blog to see every day what she might be up to today.
May God continue to bless her and her mommy and daddy, as they enjoy life together.
Grannyb

Samantha's Blog said...

Congratulations Shannon, Jason and Halle-Grace!!!