Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Apr 30, 2009

"do you smell what I smell?"


That would be "rotten"! My child is rotten!!! Nanny had her Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. Jason had a scholarship interview in Winston Salem and I was on the road from sun up to sun down (the drive was beautiful to Frankin, Sylva, etc) and I ALWAYS love seeing my accounts up there!! SO, Halle-Grace returns home with a new PRINCESS PINK table and chairs perfect for the pool (thanks to Nanny).
It is really cute! We have it on the deck for now and Halle-Grace is already enjoying having snack out there as you can see. Thanks mom for all of your help. This week has been very busy and Monday I was REALLY sick feeling. Jason had to go to school because next week he will be finished until the fall...I was literally throwing up and scared I had that flu mess...Halle-Grace would pretend she was throwing up too! Like I said, she is rotten!!! I feel 100% better now! We are ready to SWIM!!! BYE BYE till next post

1 comment:

tiny said...

Halle-Grace,
You must stop growing sooo fast!! You look like such a big girl in the photo at the door.
Today is May 1st, so you can officially go barefoot.(just watch out for those fire ants)
Will see you this afternoon, can not wait.

Loveya lots
Mamaw Judy(Granny)