Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Feb 4, 2009

The sweetest thing...AND Snow on Mama's Birthday


I received this photo in an email from Suzanne. Hannah is sleeping with a photo of Halle-Grace (you can see it in the bed with her to the left)...now how sweet is that? She told Suzanne that she can't WAIT until Halle-Grace is old enough so they can spend the night together. This just melted my heart! Since the "blog" is serving as a "storybook" for Halle-Grace, I try and post/type all of the little and big things as she will someday have ALL of these pages in a binder, or file cabinets (HA HA) to read.

Look snowing on Mama's Birthday!CLICK ON PHOTO ABOVE TO VIEW GALLERY....
THANK YOU Papa Dale and Granny for helping us out this week when daddy had night class!!! It is VERY much appreciated!!! SO, it snowed on my birthday (Feb. 3rd) but just for a little while. Not enough to cover the ground but Nanny received at least 2 inches at her house! The day I was born 30++++ years ago it was snowing in Shelby, NC! So this has been the BEST birthday ever! My family is safe, happy and healthy (except for minor colds, etc), I saw a little snow, the TARHEELS won and we have our "tiny miracle"...Miss Halle-Grace! God Bless you all...enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shannen it is like I'm sleping whith her

Anonymous said...

How Sweet is that. Hannah we will have a sleep over soon. Hunter and Papa Gene can watch hunting or fishing and the three girls can have fun. Real soon I promise. That can be Nanny's Birthday present. How cool is that.

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

Hannah, you are precious!!! I love you & Halle-Grace does TOO!!! Looks like Nanny is planning a slumber party! FUN!!!!