Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Feb 1, 2009

Some kind of WONDERFUL!

WALKING on sunshine!CLICK ON PHOTO TO VIEW GALLERY!!!
It has been a week since I blogged...sorry! Things have been quite busy!! This past week I had a minor medical issue arise that put me out of the loop for a few days. THANK YOU NANNY for taking care of Halle-Grace while Jason served as "head nurse". I married the BEST! He is SO patient and I am a HORRIBLE patient!
Nanny has this spell she can cast on her grandchildren...I can't quite explain it...but Mike Turner will agree! HA HA HA! Nanny, ALL THIS ROTTEN that came back needs to stay at your house next time! GEEZ, this child is SO SPOILED! I think she said WAL-MART today! Halle-Grace and Nanny
Seriously, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU MOM! Papa Gene and Johnny were at her beck and call as well... so you can only imagine! But, that's what grandparents are for...to spoil them rotten...and rotten, SHE is! She loves her Valentine bow...she & Hannah have matching "love bows" I'll take their picture and post it!
Our child is SIMPLY HILARIOUS and SO entertaining! She & Jason are attached at the hip *I admit, it's really sweet*, and she is singing and dancing ALL of the time and saying a lot these days!
Daddy's Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sleeping little angel she is beautiful and I am missing her. I want to take the three to the beach. Maybe by Febuary 20th weekend you will be feeling better and Nanny can have a week-end with her babies. Hunter would be upset if he knew I refered to him as my baby.