Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Jan 9, 2009

"Mama can't cook"

Well Halle-Grace has confirmed that I CANNOT COOK!!! She has been eating like a queen at Maa Maa's house...but NOT at home! We thought, "it's a kid thing, she eats good for everyone but mom & dad kind of thing" WELL NO!!! Jason brought Halle-Grace along with her dinner (compliments of Maa Maa) home tonight and she ate as fast as I would feed her! And I was thinking I would prepare a Vietnamese dish for Tet, what was I thinking???

5 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

so. funny.

Anonymous said...

Moma needs to srop stressing about so many things. RELAX, if you know what that means and stop being so tense and maybe things will be better. CHILL!!!!!!!!!! She can come with me and Papa Gene, we eat out all the time. Love you, Moma

Mary, Martin, Maggie and Mickey said...

Hey, I can cook but my house is an unending disaster and my blog isn't nearly as cute as yours. Plus, I can't take photos as cute as yours!

BTW, children will let you *exactly* what they think of your most cherished self-myths. By age 2.5 Maggie had already informed me in her most exasperated tone, "Mummy, you might think you always know best. But you just don't."

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence ladies...hey, Nanny...why don't you hire a cook!! Now, there's a thought?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I am a mediocre cook. Bring that baby to Kay Kay and she'll feed her! And girl, Mamaw Linda IS the cook! She can cook TOO good!!