Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Nov 5, 2008

Halle-Grace already making HEADLINES!

Visit the link below if you would like to read "our feature story". November is National Adoption Month, let's celebrate!

www.besteveryou.com/feature3.htm

Congratulations to ALL of the TQ families. I have NO idea how we would have made it without you. We all fought with the #1 goal in mind, OUR CHILDREN! Hey HOT HENS, we made it into the article!!! Now it's time to help HENS everywhere!

Kris Ann, I am praying for you! I am so sorry to hear about Quincy. I know he & Gabby Girl are living the "high life" in heaven and we will see them again!

Adoption is an amazing blessing...nothing SHORT of a miracle!

Shannon
(the luckiest mom on the earth)

4 comments:

Shriver Family Blessings! said...

Congratulations on being the "Feature Story". Although I know the story it still brought tears to my eye. I am so proud of you and Jason.

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

Thanks! You are a huge part of the journey as well. You have been there for us through it all and now you can enjoy Little Miss Magic with us! Thanks for EVERYTHING! Your outpour of love and support still amazes Jason & I!
We love you and the girls!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

halle-grace you are so cute in a pity drass i love you in your drasses all.

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

Hannah, WE love you TOOOO much! When are you and Halle-Grace going to have your picture made in your polka dot dresses??? We miss you and love you!

Shannon & Halle-Grace