Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Nov 17, 2008

Congratulations Hunter and Hannah



Halle-Grace's cousins, Hunter and Hannah are on a roll!!! On Saturday, Hannah won her 1st Cheerleading competition at Gardner Webb University! The West Lincoln Pee Wee team took home TOP honors. On Sunday, Suzie, Mike, Hannah & Hunter went to the Panthers game...another great victory....Hunter got a deer and this morning he & Suzie attended the "BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS" at West Lincoln Middle School. Hunter made the HONOR ROLL! I am so proud of them both! When I get a photo from the breakfast of champions, I'll post it.

WE LOVE YOU BOTH AND ARE PROUD OF YOU!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I don't have a really good picture of the breakfast, but I will e-mail you what I have when I get home. (I can get to the blog at scholl again!!!) With Hunter being in middle school I didn't want to embarass him too much, because he may not tell me about the next one. We sat with some students that didn't even tell their parents about the breakfast. I am soooo proud of him! Sometimes I have wondered if I was too hard on him, but he has overcome soooooooo much! As parents, we have to push our kids so they will learn to be hard workers. Hope you are feeling better!
Love ya all,
Suzie

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of those wonderful grandchildren, They are very special and I think Hunter, Hannah and Halle-Grace have very GREAT Parents, who love them very much and lead them to do their best and be the best they can be. I am very proud of my girls!!!!!!!!