Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 2, 2008

The story continues...please stay tuned!

Jason just said to me, "I hope people don't stop reading the blog now that we are home." Just so you will know, we are planning to keep the blog going to capture the NEW journey that God has blessed us with...Miss Halle-Grace Khanh Devine! We are headed out to do a little shopping today. Baby food, fall clothes (as she is SO tiny and the 9 & 12 month clothes might fit next fall) Stay tuned...more photos are coming soon!

3 comments:

granny said...

Speechless, I am absolutely speechless...........
I love you all

Unknown said...

I will definitely stay tuned! I can't wait to hear about your new experiences with Halle-Grace. I also can't wait to get our two girls together. Hope you all are having a great day!

The Baxter Family said...

Welcome home, Shannon and Halle-Grace! It looks like you had quite the welcoming committee!!!
My heart goes out to you on your loss of Gabby. Our pets are our children, too.