Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Oct 1, 2008

Halle-Grace's Homecoming...Gabby's too...to HEAVEN!


Today, Gabby received lots of kisses from her daddy but her HEAVENLY Father welcomed her with ULTIMATE healing and kisses to last for all of eternity! We will see you again Gabby Girl!

After long flights and delays at US customs (that caused us to miss our flight from Dallas to Charlotte) we are finally home. We were greeted by family and friends! I will post lots of photos soon! I have slept about 4 hours since Monday (Hanoi time) which would be Sunday here.
"My cousins waiting to meet me" Hannah, Hunter, Lizzy & Zoey
Mama, Nanny & Halle-Grace see EVERYONE at the airport who waited for hours to meet Halle-Grace

Gabby had a rough night and more emergency surgery but God said it was time to be with him! Please keep us in your prayers as we mourn the loss of our first child, Gabby Devine! We will ALWAYS LOVE YOU GABBY GIRL!

7 comments:

Amanda, Matt, Jackson, and Kate! said...

Welcome home. I am so sorry to hear about Gabby. I know your faith and family will comfort you during this difficult time but please know you are in my thoughts.

Alix said...

I'm glad you and Halle-Grace are home but so, so sorry to hear about Gabby. May God give you the strength to get thru this challenging time.

Gabrielle's Adoption said...

We are thrilled that you and Halle Grace are home safe, and we're so sorry to hear about Gabby. We are glad that you are surrounded by your family and community during this time. Sending hugs across the miles.

Unknown said...

Shannon and Jason, We are so glad that you guys are home safely and that Halle Grace is finally a US citizen!!!! We are so very sorry about Gabby girl!!!!

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you and Halle-Grace and Nanny safe and back in the US. I'm so sorry to hear about Gabby. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

How was Halle-Grace's first night in NC?

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

That's so horrible. Tim and I Are thinking of you guys and your family during this very very difficult and wonderful time.. We really are so sorry for your loss. I know you know that. I am also sorry you missed your flight and had issues traveling. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Candi said...

Jason and Shannon, I am so sorry about Gabby. She had been so strong, and I just knew she was going to pull through this. Sometimes it seems so unfair how things turn out, but I am so thankful Shannon and Halle-Grace made it home before Gabby passed. The girls up front and I truly believe Gabby was waiting to see you girls before she said goodbye. Jason, I wish I was able to give you my condolences in person, but we didn't find out about Gabby up front until you were pulling out of the parking lot. On behalf of everyone at CVS, we are so sorry for your loss. Please know that your are in our thoughts and prayers throughout this difficult time. You have both been a blessing to have as clients, and we will miss you and Gabby terribly. (I know I already do!) I hope Halle-Grace's homecoming has been all you have hoped for and more.