Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 1, 2008

She is PERFECT!

SHE IS THE PERFECT BABY!!! She is funny, laughs A LOT! Is a SHOW OFF in the restaurant and wants ALL eyes on her! I have no idea where she got the idea of "being a ham"....no comments! LOL!

She found the mirror and loves it! She sleeps just like her mom....all over the bed! She also found Vietnamese cartoons on TV and yelled at them forever!!! Everyone loves on her when we are out! They all say "BIG EYES"! She is just amazing!!! I can't begin to describe God has revealed HIS perfect plan! She is our baby and He has always known exactly when & where!!!

More blogging & photos later...she is napping with her daddy!










7 comments:

Suzanne said...

It is 3:15 am here. I have checked the blog several times since I went to bed. It is so exciting to see her with her mommy and daddy. Our God is an awesome God!! You have your perfect little girl. The pictures of her looking in the mirror are absolutely adorable! We love you!!

tiny said...

I think I am addicted, much like Suzanee I check this blog durring the middle of the night (myself was 2:30-3:00)and everytime I walk by the computer I log on to this site to see how God is blessing you. I am so happy for you both and your family here at home. Susan White (EBC)

Alix said...

She is simply gorgeous!!! And she looks like she's completely adjusted. Love the little pink clothes. :) :)

Unknown said...

She is already looking at herself in the mirror, Watch out Daddy. She is like her cousin Hannah. I can hardly wait until next week. I leave one week from today. I can not stay off the computer unless I know you guys are sleeping. Halle-Grace is a good addiction to have. Hannah is always so excited when she sees more pictures. I think she would come with me if they would let her.
This blog page has been the best thing for me. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see you guys happy and lots of smiles.
I Love you,
Moma

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

We were in the car ALL DAY LONG YEST checking in from our iphone!!!

We love you!

Mer and Tim

tiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiny said...

I think I'm addicted too! Every chance I get I log on to see more pictures of that precious little angel! Ya know...I've got this cute little boy picked out for her who's just can't wait to see her! We are just so anxious for you to get home so we can see her/hold her/love her! This blog has been great!