Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 15, 2008

Lulu is here!

Tim & Mer made the long journey to TQ today and arrived a few hours ago with ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL Lulu!!! Halle-Grace wanted to play immediately! Lulu was sleepy just like Halle-Grace was 2 weeks ago! Lulu is precious and has million dollar lips! Tim & Mer look like they are in heaven! I am so happy for them and I know they have THEIR little girl so I can sleep peacefully tonight!

On another note, our RFE response that was suppose to arrive by 6pm today has a clearance delay? I am sure it will get in their hands tomorrow!

Mer & Tim's response did make it today! OH, I pray we ALL get approvals SOON!!! ALL TQ families!!!

Good Night from Vietnam...where the motor bikes never sleep, they always BEEP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell Lulu's parents congratualtions from us!

Sherry :)

Gabrielle's Adoption said...

We're excited to learn all about the big day. We only wish we could be there to celebrate with the new families. I so hope the response is out of customs now!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Lulu IS PERFECT!!!