Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 7, 2008

Here's more CUTENESS!!!!

Bathing Beauty...in training and waiting for her CUSTOM JAMYE SHAW SUIT!!! Unlike most women, Halle-Grace loves the scales! Maybe it's because she will be 10 months old on the 19th of Oct. and weighs a WHOPPING 13 pounds! She is a PEANUT!

She is already trying to get into her mom & dad's profession (drug sales) I told her to just get by on that swimsuit figure...LOL! She is adorable. Going to bed! Halle-Grace and Jason are already there...response must be completed tomorrow if we want it submitted by Monday!!!

WE LOVE YOU ALL...Granny, tell GABBY TOO...we do miss her!!!










5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon and Jason,

Kaitlyn and I are praying for you and your response. I can't wait to actually meet this little beauty in person. She is so cute!! Can't wait to read more.

Sherry :)

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Hey Shannon!!! Packing is crazy. I can't wait to meet you!!!!

HUGS AND KISSES

Unknown said...

I'm packing, lots of fun. I will be there on Wednesday night. Halle-Grace and Ican catch up. Can't wait to see you all.
Love you, Nanny

tiny said...

Jason & Shannon...we are all keeping up with you through the blog. We love seeing pictures...but I LOVE looking at the reflection of you in the mirror. I can only image how happy you must be! I'd love to see a picture of you as a family...I know Jason won't be there for much longer. We prayed yesterday as a group for his safe return and a safe trip for 'Nanny' I can't wait to meet Halle-Grace, and have her grow into the children's program. We love you and miss you!!!
-Tricia-

tiny said...

I know it would have been late night for you, but I hope you felt the love from Eastside all the way to Vietnam yesterday during Sunday School and Worship. We love you and miss you and can't wait to meet The Princess! Today's prayer is for safe travels for everyone and a quick response for your paperwork!
~Erin~