Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 6, 2008

GREAT NEWS and of course more great photos.

Yesterday was so busy/crazy I didn't do much of anything and didn't have access to blog. We have officially moved 4 times and are NOW settled in an apartment for the rest of our stay! We are staying at the Somerset Hoa Binh Hanoi. It is VERY nice and too darn expensive! But that is just the way it goes!! OH WELL, I have to sell LOTS of Synvisc when I go back to work! I think Halle-Grace can increase my sales? What do you think? She is so cute!

SO, the GREAT news!!! As you know 40+ families with children in TQ received a RFE on July 19th asking us (the adoptive parents) to prove our children are, in fact, orphans. The ads completed their run-time on Aug. 31st...NO one came forward! We adopted Halle-Grace on September 1st! The first family to submit their rebuttal HAS RECEIVED AN APPROVAL!!!! Jason woke me up the other morning about 2am with the GREAT news! Here's the thing, we all received the "same letter word for word"...so you are probably thinking SUBMIT YOUR REBUTTAL!!! We wanted to wait on the ads to complete their run-time. Michael Valverde with USCIS sent all families an email telling us we could use copies of the affidavits vs. waiting til mid-September to submit originals! PLEASE GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY! I am so serious! I know prayer works and all of the families need to bring their children home! IT IS TIME!!!

I will have Jason type about the "apartment hunting experience, Shannon & Halle-Grace lost in a taxi in Hanoi" and so on

THE DEVINES IN VIETNAM!!!

Judy *GRANNY*, give Gabby some extra love for us!

Watch our for HURRICANE HANNA...I read on Yahoo news it is coming for the Carolinas!










4 comments:

The Baxter Family said...

Halle-Grace just makes me smile! Her expressions are priceless!

My Stehlar journey said...

This is all fantastic news! God is moving and soon you will be home! 4 moves? wow! Sounds hectic and I def. can't wait to hear the details. Sounds like you don't have much luck with taxis..LOL!
We send our love and we continue to pray for all of you.

Alix said...

The pictures of Halle-Grace just get cuter and cuter! She's thriving! :)

granny said...

hey ya'll this is not granny, this is amy, lizzy, and zoey. These pitures are so very precious. Lizzy has printed off some everyday to take to school and show them. The first day she told them ya'll went over there to get her, but she didn't know where over there was. It was cute. She is so tendered hearted, I came in here when she was looking at the photos by herself, and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she nothing except she is ready for Jason, Shannon, and Halle-Grace to come home. Of course with Zoey you tell her to look at the pictures and everything to her is either moma or sissy. Any way love ya all and can't wait for all of you to come home.

I know ya'll are busy but when you do get a chance send me an invation to get on the blog and I will make sure Dave does it for me this time. davidzemore@charter.net

Miss ya'll very much, keep praying everyone will be home soon.

love ya lots

amy