Building Families Through The Miracle Of Adoption

Sep 14, 2008

Daddy is back in the US

Jason called, he landed in Atlanta. He sounded down & out! I know he misses Halle-Grace and today when she was napping she was looking for him around the pillows! It was really cute!!! We just want to be together as a family! He is THE BEST DAD!!! If I haven't mentioned that...HE IS! She adores him!

In the morning (for Halle-Grace and I) we will get to talk & see Jason over the webcam. Tonight Hannah & Hunter called us using their webcam and it was so neat! Hannah was SOOOO excited and Hunter was too (except Hannah was in the camera majority of the time). Halle-Grace put on a show for them and it was so wonderful to hear them all laughing!!! Gosh, I miss my family!!! Thank God Nanny is here! Halle-Grace LOVES her...but what child does not love nanny! I have yet to meet one!

I know Granny is getting excited to see Jason and all that he has to show her! Thank you again for watching our Gabby girl! I can't wait to see her and EVERYONE! The homecoming BASH is in the works! Also, working on Halle-Grace's Halloween costume ideas and her 1st birthday party theme!!! CELEBRATIONS ARE COMING!!! God is Good!

Good Night from Vietnam...where the princess Halle-Grace sleeps!

Please say a special prayer for Tim & Mer tonight and tomorrow. They travel to TQ to adopt Lulu Belle and we are SO excited to see her again! She is a DOLL. They are going to be GREAT parents...they too have been blessed with a TQ angel!

Thank you all for the support and prayers!

Shannon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shannon, jason and halle-grace,

as a child of adoption, i know that god certainly know what he is doing when he puts a family together. my whole life we have celebrated my adoption day...what a special day it is. i am overwhelmed by god's love and plan for you all.
in his name,
always,
amy elizbeth whitmer

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

OK Amy...I am crying!!! Thanks and we miss you!